Feel free to read some of the great automotive articles by Freelance writer – Mike Trudel Safe, Green, Connected and Innovative Automotive Technology
Posted using ShareThis
Alan Mulally on Twitter
Source: FordStory (YouTube)
Ford CEO Alan Mulally held Q&A on Twitter today. As Public relations is becoming the fastest-growing focal point of marketing services for many brands… Ford is recognizing and adapting with the maturing social and political dialogue made possible by new media technologies.
Search #FordCEO for more information from the live discussion with Mr. Mulally via Twitter.
What is your Ford Story?
Comments : Leave a Comment »
Tags: Ford, mulally, Twitter
Categories : Automotive, Digital Communications, Ford, Motor City, new media, Twitter
Until today, I had never heard of (or even been nominated for) a lemonade award!
Why the lemonade award?
It is given as appreciation for those people who have shown a great attitude or gratitude.
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great Gratitude and/or Attitude.
3. Be sure to list and link your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blog.
5. Share the love and link back to this post as I did above.
It is tough to narrow this down (and not duplicate those already received it.) But I hereby extend a Lemonade Award to the following bloggers:
1. A Student Perspective – Brett Kopf
2. Narciscottstic – Scott Ladue
3. Main Street Marketing Blog
4. Carl Winans Digital
5. The Social Media Marketing Blog – Scott Monty
6. Tales of a Spicyredhead – Kelley Walker
7. Healthy Lakes, Healthy Lives
8. Global Business Perspectives – Beverly Cornell
9. The Digital Bus – Derek Mehraban
10. Great Lakes Echo
BONUS – How could I forget our friend Melissa who took these great shots on Saturday! Love her work!!
11. Mel’s World
Comments : 2 Comments »
Tags: emviromental booty, lemonade award
Categories : Awards, Digital Communications